Privacy of Information
Why we collect personal information
We collect personal information for the following purposes only:
- To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship
- To understand your needs and preferences
- To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services
- To provide ongoing service
When do we disclose personal information?
We may need to disclose a customer's personal information to a company or individual employed by AECOM to perform functions on its behalf, such as research or data processing.
Any such disclosure of a user's personal information outside of AECOM is made on a confidential basis with the information to be used only for the purpose for which it was disclosed.
In order to protect your personal information and your right to privacy, AECOM will:
- protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards;
- not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those identified above, except with your consent;
- protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with other companies;
- strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above; and will
- honour any request you may make for access to your personal information.
What are your choices?
We would like to have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes identified above. However, we want you to know that you do have choices and can refuse or withdraw your consent as follows:
You may refuse to provide personal information to us. You may also withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. However, in either case, this may limit our ability to serve you.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please call our Benchmarking Team at 1-604-298-6181, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM PST, Monday through Friday. Otherwise, we will assume that we have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information solely for the purposes identified above.
Cookies are snippets of code that websites sometimes place on your machine to keep track of your use and activity on the site and enhance the user experience.